One-To-One training in Cardiology
Dr. Oriol Domenech, MSc, Dipl. ECVIM-CA (Cardiology).
To achieve in a short period of time the most important theoretical-practical knowledge for carrying out Internal Medicine cases, with a specialist approach. In order to optimize the learning, only one applicant at a time can attend the training.
The training period consists of the following activities:
- To work with the tutor during his daily clinical duty;
- To follow theorical frontal lessons;
- To follow practical frontal lessons;
- To take part in the discussion of clinical cases;
- To present clinical cases;
- To gain knowledge through discussion of scientific articles and chapters of most important books.
The cardiological training program can be general or can include the possibility of developing a specific topic of interest (e.g., clinical cardiology, echocardiography, electrocardiography). According to the wish of the attendant, the tutor plans the specific theorical-practical program.
The "ad personam" training lasts 1-2 weeks, according to the attendant's needs. Every week consists of 5 consecutive days of training (monday-friday or tuesday-saturday).
For cost information and questions about training, applicants can contact the responsible of the Cardiology departement, Dr. Oriol Domenech, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org