One-To-One training in Odontostomatology
Dr. Margherita Gracis, Dipl. AVDC and Dipl. EVDC (Dentistry).
To acquire the theoretical and practical knowledge in small animal dentistry in order to correctly manage the most common medical and surgical cases. To optimize learning, only one trainee at a time is allowed. The participant attends the clinical activity of a board-certified specialist in Veterinary Odontostomatology.
The training period includes the following activities:
- Assist the tutor during daily clinical practice;
- Attending dentistry surgical procedures;
- Participate in the discussion of clinical cases;
- Attend educational activities, including discussions on scientific articles and book chapters;
- Present clinical cases and lecturing at one meeting of the Italian Society of Veterinary Dentistry (only for 6-month training periods).
The duration of the training course varies according to individual needs, up to a maximum of 1-2 days per week for 6 months.
Participants should have at least 6 months of clinical experience and basic theoretical and practical knowledge in Odontostomatology.
Please contact Dr. Margherita Gracis for further information and for details about costs at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org